Celia Naples, CHC, presents a Free Lunch & Learn Event: Aging with Attitude: The Secret Formula to Longevity 1-2 pm Friday May 17
Every person alive has one thing in common: we are all aging. No matter where we are on this continuum, we are one day older than we were yesterday, and it never ends until it does. So, between now and then how do you want to live? How about with some attitude?
In this free lunch and learn we will explore:
- What it means to “Age with Attitude”
- Why simple choices you make today affect your life for years to come
- Nature vs. nurture: Your genes vs. your lifestyle
- What’s important when going to lunch with friends–the food or the friends?
- The paradox of stress and worry
Light lunch will be served. RSVP required by 6 pm Thursday May 16.
This Free Event will be held at Living Well Dallas, 17000 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75248. For more information and to RSVP email: firstname.lastname@example.org.